Job Title: Customer Success Enablement Manager
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are and have empowered our staggering growth to become the #1 leader in sales engagement software.
Salesloft helps brands deliver value and create trust by connecting authentically and meaningfully with their customers. Thousands of customers depend on Salesloft’s category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020, twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ and have been recognized as a top workplace by Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
We’re redefining an age-old industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for Salesloft!
Our CS Enablement Manager will be pivotal to our company’s success. We are looking for someone who’s passion sits at the intersection of driving customer outcomes and creating organizational change. In this role you will work with the Enablement, Customer Success and other cross functional teams to create and implement processes, training, messaging, tools, and content that will create the most effective CS organization in the world. We believe that the most successful customer success managers (CSMs) have a passionate and supportive team behind them helping to drive success.
If you’re passionate about sales technology, providing a world-class customer experience, and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then becoming a CS Enablement Manager is the career path for you!
Specifically, you will:
- Work with the CS leaders to ensure that the organization has the knowledge and resources to successfully execute in their roles
- Partner with the GTM & Onboarding Enablement managers to design, implement and operationalize program tracking including compliance, comprehension, and feedback
- Meet regularly with revenue leaders and extended leadership teams to review the program. And provide progress
- Enable the Customer Success org to help their customers successfully adopt Salesloft and leverage it to drive their respective business outcomes.
- Ensure our Revenue organization continues our results-focused value, by consistently achieving or overachieving on their KPIs
- Develop and implement a consistent, repeatable, and successful Post-Sales processes in conjunction with the sales team.
- Establish yourself as the expert in CS methodology, process, enablement, training, and activation
- Partner with the Onboarding Program manager to refine & iterate the existing CS onboarding for new hires
- Work with CS leaders to develop the skills matrix between Commercial and Enterprise teams and build a skills enablement program to develop and grow into future Enterprise CSMs
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to be a key business partner that is at the inflection point of an industry that is experiencing hyper-growth.
THE SKILL SET:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in an Enterprise Customer Success role in a SaaS organization
- Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong business acumen with a solid understanding of the buyer journey, sales process, and the science behind selling
- Obsessed with developing, implementing, and ensuring adoption of new processes or behaviors
- A love for strategic coaching with sellers & managers across all levels
- Experience building consensus, change management, and driving change in organizations
- Ability to uncover business problems, build and align on a strategy, and then execute on the strategy
- Understanding of the SaaS business model and culture
- Excellent project management skills
- End-user and administrative experience with a sales engagement platform is preferred
- Knowledge of adult learning concepts and methodologies
- Experience building instructor led course materials including presentations and activity guides
- Exceptional technical aptitude
- Disciplined, flexible, and autonomous work habits; we don't micromanage
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend Salesloft’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our Salesloft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Complete the CS onboarding program
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90-day plan and delve into your daily responsibilities
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Develop fundamental understanding of Salesloft’s Revenue processes
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Begin to integrate yourself into the Customer Success organization, establishing credibility and trust with both the managers and reps
- Achieve Salesloft Platform Expert Certification
- Identify key areas of improvement for Customer Success enablement content
- Create a framework for the Customer Success ongoing development program
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Become a Salesloft product expert
- Take ownership of the Customer Success enablement program
- Take a proactive approach in improving existing training programs and uncovering new opportunities
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Implement processes that clearly drive improved outcomes for both Salesloft and our customers
- Be recognized as an invaluable part of Salesloft
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- You will build community with Lofters of many cultures and backgrounds through ERGs and DEI initiatives
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
Salesloft embraces diversity and invites applications from people of all walks of life. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.