Customer Success Associate at YCharts (Remote)
Building and executing a great investment strategy shouldn't require a PhD, nor a million dollar budget. It should be simple. The wealth management industry is rapidly evolving, and tech solutions like YCharts are paving the way for advisors and planners to scale their businesses.
YCharts enables its customers to make smarter investment decisions and better communicate with their prospects and clients. Our cloud-based software provides investment advisors, wealth managers, asset managers and retail investors with powerful research tools, comprehensive data, compelling visuals, and customizable sales collateral.
Thanks to our best-in-breed software and unparalleled support, YCharts has transitioned from a fintech startup to a thriving growth company (Inc. 5000 Honor Roll 5x Fastest Growing Company) in the burgeoning "wealth-tech" space. YCharts proudly services industry-leading names such as John Hancock, TD Ameritrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
We are seeking Customer Success Associates (CSA) to drive education and create amazing content to grow and maintain relationships with our clients. CSAs leverage their interpersonal skills and financial knowledge to help clients utilize YCharts to its fullest. Additionally, CSAs work across departments to ensure proper client support and management.
This role will work cross departments with the Accounting, Marketing, Product, and Sales to provide the best experience for our clients.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Assist customers' inbound questions pertaining to the YCharts product or their account through a variety of different platforms
- Assist with troubleshooting data or technical issues and escalating to management when necessary
- Serve as a client advocate to our product management team
- Work alongside Customer Success Managers to proactively drive product adoption and education in the onboarding and re-engagement process
- Collaborate with Marketing to create educational content for different customer segments
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or related (New graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply!)
- Experience in a support or account management role in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of financial statements and investment vehicles such as Equities, ETFs, and Mutual Funds
- Interest and curiosity in the financial markets
- 5x Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Companies"
- American Banker's "#1 Best Fintechs to Work For"
- Inc.'s "Best Places to Work"
- Inc.'s "Top Regionals: Midwest"
- Fintech Global's "WealthTech 100"
- Crain's "Best Places to Work in Chicago"
- Deloitte's "Technology Fast 500"
- InvestmentNews' "Biggest Fintech Innovations"
- Technology Tools for Today & Inside Information's "Top Tool Advisors Are Thinking About Adding"
PERKS & REC:
- Chicago (River North) & NY (Chelsea) offices with flexible remote options
- 100% Employer-covered medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Generous PTO including vacation, paid holidays, sick time, and "Celebration Days"
- DEI commitment
- Continued education via "Starbucks and Study"
- Summer hours- we head out early during the warm months!
- $60/week Grubhub credits for in-office lunches
- Rotating selection of high-quality coffees
- Craft beer, kombucha, and cold brew on tap
- Snacks and drinks to get you through the day
- Opportunity to join team leagues like kickball
- Fun company outings including an annual celebration in Chicago, Whirlyball, community service, baseball games and happy hours!
YCharts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
At YCharts, we feel strongly that respect and inclusion are essential ingredients for creativity, innovation, and success. While we know there's more work to be done to advance diversity and inclusion, we're proud of our success thus far and excited for the journey to come. Want to help us?