Customer Success Associate at Wix
The Wix Account Management team. We're focused on helping businesses find success through our platform and business solutions. We grow fast, support each other, and are focused on continuous quality and improvement for both our clients and our teams.
We're looking for a Chat Account Associate to work with us on increasing our current book of business and work directly with users or professionals through our live chat function who use the Wix platform to create, design, or manage an online presence.
An entry-level professional with 0-1+ years of experience in a live chat, customer service, BDR, or SDR role, or a high level of interest in helping Wix users grow. You're eager to grow your professional career in Customer Success and focused on self-development and excellence. You're also an excellent written communicator.
As a Chat Account Associate on the Account Management team, you will:
- Identify and engage with high potential users through inbound, live chat conversations and connect them with a dedicated rep from our Sales or Account Management teams.
- Be evaluated on goals centered around lead generation, as well as speed, accuracy, and service orientation of your chat responses.
- Provide high-level pitches of Wix's products and services.
- Develop expertise in Wix products and stay up to date with new features and improvements.
- Escalate technical support issues appropriately.
- Partner with Marketing teams to deliver user insights and feedback about overall lead quality from existing chatbot entry points.
- Analyze all chatbot entry points and develop successful written communication strategies that generate high-quality Sales or Account Management leads.
- Employ creative problem solving to support users and internal teams.
- Convey product gaps and user needs within the company, and make an impact on our product roadmaps.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome and anyone has the right to succeed.