Customer Success Associate at Bugcrowd (Remote)
Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
The Bugcrowd Technical Customer Success Team is looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our team - working in a unique and thriving marketplace that simultaneously works with both B2B clients (Tesla, Atlassian, Intercom, etc.) and our ever-growing base of freelance Security Researchers.About the role:
The Customer Success Associate will provide the Customer Success team with generalized administrative and operational support. This role will be a combination of tasks/project assignment, as well as assisting the various teams around Operations with their day-to-day work. This is a part time role of roughly twenty hours per week for approximately 6 months; exceptional performers will have a path to full-time employment at the end of their term, if desired.In this role, you will:
- Assist the Technical Customer Success team with day-to-day tasks as needed and delegated
- Internal and external communication around deliverables, scheduling, and expectations
- Prepare reports, or attain data often of a complex or confidential nature
- Creation of documentation or other artifacts as needed
- Assist with meeting preparation and follow-up
- Communicates with low touch/tech touch clients via email
- Create programs in Salesforce, Gainsight and Bugcrowd Platform
- Reviews project requirements, identifies interdependencies with internal or external departments or service providers, delegates responsibilities, and ensures that work is completed as needed
- Assist with troubleshooting credential issues
- Assist with Aging Submissions
- Assist with data projects
- Monitor Slack Channels and TCSM inbound email
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
- Performs work under minimal supervision
- Handles complex issues and problems
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Written and visual communication skills
- Organization and task management skills
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Clerical skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Computer skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Persuasive communication skills.
- Ability to identify and seek needed information/research skills.
- Project scheduling skills.
- Project management skills.
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes and may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law and will be reviewed on a case by case circumstance.