Customer Success Architect, Cortex XDR at Palo Alto Networks (Remote)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for the better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
Cortex XDR Customer Success Architects are responsible for making sure that our customers are meeting their objectives. They are a vital component of our company’s success, working with customers, partners, and fantastic colleagues to deliver success for our valued customers!
The Cortex XDR, Customer Success Architect position is a remote working position located anywhere in the USA.
- Time to value - Analyze customer requirements, provide guidance & assistance throughout the customer lifecycle to ensure a quick and successful product deployment
- Product Expert - Act as the product SME, working together with product and engineering teams ensuring our customers and partners get the most out of our products
- Drive product adoption - Continuous contact with customers to expand adoption of our product by utilizing new features and developing additional innovative use cases.
The Customer Success team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable Customer Success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our Cortex XDR. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old to new ones, and fixing integrations and critical issues as they are raised; in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We identify and guide customers through resolving technical problems, with a sharp focus on providing the best customer support in the industry.Qualifications
- Endpoint protection deployment, operationalization, troubleshooting, training experience
- Experience as a Security Incident Responder or SOC analyst/manager
- Familiarity with cloud technologies, providers (GCP, AWS, Azure), use-cases.
- Computer networking experience in TCP/IP, OSI Model, troubleshooting, analysis
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- Familiarity with machine learning and its various applications within cybersecurity Familiarity with the different enterprise security and IT product (SIEM ), processes, and ecosystem
- Understanding of how SIEM work / Hands on experience in integration and implementation of SIEM
- Basic Linux system administration & troubleshooting experience
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks accordingly
- The ability to develop and maintain scripts in Python or Powershell is a plus (Automation)
- Fluent English is a requirement. Any other language is a plus.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Disclosure required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum compensation (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) for this role to be located in the state of Colorado. If hired in Colorado, this position starts at $118,500/yr. Depending on the position offered, restricted stock units and incentive or bonus pay may be provided as part of this compensation package. Additional benefits may be found here.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.