Customer Success Advocate at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing customer success services and expert services. The team's purpose is to accelerate customers' adoption of the ServiceNow platform, enabling customers to realize value faster, reduce costs and reduce risks.
The role of the Customer Success Advocate is to act as an advisor to our customers. In this role, you will responsible for helping a portfolio of customers achieve business outcomes and foster greater adoption. The Customer Success Advocate is responsible for bringing ServiceNow's best practices, innovations, and capabilities to drive greater business value.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will own the engagement and drive towards business outcomes for customers in your portfolio
- Coordination of meetings & action items and overall management of the customer.
- Ensure that the deliverables are being met against the timeline and engaging of the right resources at the right time
- Identify key criteria for assisting your customers by leveraging playbooks
- Evangelize ServiceNow customer success stories and processes
- You will ensure that customers derive the maximum value from their ServiceNow investment and utilize their licenses
- Collaborate with ServiceNow stakeholder teams to ensure product adoption, growth attainment and increased footprint
- Ensure any red accounts are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company ecosystem as needed
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 5+ years, ideally in a consultative, strategic and analytical customer-facing role
- Creative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives and program independently within a "start-up paced" environment
- Drive complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ServiceNow accreditations or certifications a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.