Customer Success Advocate at Sittercity
Sittercity, a Bright Horizons company, is a technology platform working to reimagine the child care industry. Finding, hiring and managing high-quality, trustworthy and enriching child care has never been simple, for parents or caregivers. We want to change that. At Sittercity, you can imagine and create solutions that will revolutionize a multi-billion industry and bring relief to parents and care providers alike, all while having a lot of fun! Boost your career as we launch into our next phase of growth and help build a platform that changes the way child care works.
What you'll do
Are you looking to join an energetic team and forward-thinking company? Are you task-oriented, and do you enjoy problem solving? Would you love working with families and helping to make their day better? If so, then the Customer Success Advocate role might be the right fit for you!
Sittercity is looking for a customer-centric and motivated individual to join our Customer Success team. In this role, you'll utilize your organizational, problem-solving, and people skills to provide real-time support to our network of families and sitters. As a Customer Success Advocate, your day-to-day will include connecting with customers through phone, email, and chat.
The working hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4 pm CST. An ideal candidate will have a fairly open schedule to pick up additional hours as they arise.
While we hope to be back in the office later this year, this role will be full time remote for now, with future remote flexibility at manager’s approval. Reliable at-home high speed internet is required.
Job requirements include:
- Provide phone, email, and chat customer support, responding to inquiries ranging from account features to membership concerns, all in accordance with internal guidelines and policies
- Commit to making sure each and every customer has a fantastic experience
- As needed, assist our Community team with managing and monitoring social media participation
- Meet or exceed customer satisfaction goals and Service Level Agreement metrics
- Provide input that will help us build out and streamline processes
- Effectively work independently on trust & safety tasks, bug reporting, system support work, and any other project or operating process assigned
- Educate members on the value of the Sittercity platform, including our Premium subscription and background check options
- Strong customer service, technical, computer, and written skills
- Must be positive, goal-oriented and able to work well independently as well as on a team
- Have a customer-centric point of view and understand how to uphold a kind tone across all contact channels
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- Experience with Zendesk software preferred
- Prior experience in a customer support role preferred
Why you should join us
We offer an innovative and fun environment that rewards passionate and curious individuals. Due to COVID-19, this will start as a remote role with the potential to eventually rejoin our team in our Chicago office. Our office provides a bright and energized space for collaboration as well as many quiet areas for concentration. Additionally, you will receive the following benefits:
- Support for flexible and remote working environments
- Company events, social outings and volunteer opportunities
- Generous paid time off policy, including sick and holiday
- Industry-leading parental leave
- Tuition assistance, college coach, and enhanced family support
- Great benefits package, including: health, dental, vision, disability, life, and 401(k) matching
- Sittercity membership, back up child/adult/elder care, and child care center discounts
Sittercity is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law. Sittercity participates in E-Verify and background checks all employees.