Customer Success Advocate, Cash App - Messaging at Cash App (Remote)
It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app, bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our millions of monthly active users. With a mission to redefine the world's relationship with money by making it more relatable, instantly available and universally accessible, at Cash App you'll have the opportunity to make a real-world impact with your career.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We've been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees' creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
Cash App is looking for a Customer Success Advocate to join the Cash Direct Customer Support team. We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual who is dedicated to providing world-class support by exceeding expectations through each interaction with our users. The ideal candidate is a fiercely loyal advocate for our customers, a creative problem-solver, an excellent multi-tasker, and a collaborative team member. This person is energized by working with people, while still being a strong independent worker.
- Effectively solve customer inquiries via in-app chat/messaging and email using a CRM tool
- Hold a high bar for Support when owning customer interactions
- Identify, document and follow up with engineers on product bugs and features
- Advocate for customers by identifying trends in issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies and products
- Recognize errors and draft improvements to content in the external Support Center and internal documentation
- Collaborate with members of other teams to root out answers and be a resource to teammates
*Willingness to work flexible hours as part of a rotating schedule, which includes a mix of weekends, mornings, evenings, overnight, and holidays as needed
This role has a tentative start date of June 19th, 2022. This start is subject to change. Employees must be located within 50 miles of Portland.
Tue-Sat 9AM - 6PM PST
Tue-Sat 6AM - 3PM PST
Sun-Thu 9AM - 6PM PST
Sun-Thu 6AM - 3PM PST
- Genuine curiosity about people and business, while possessing the ability to inspire passion in others
- Experience in direct customer or client-facing roles
- Interest in implementing feedback and dedicated to the improvement of your skills and work
- Strong organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- The ability to quickly adapt to new situations and think on your feet
- Excellent time-management and multitasking skills
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience
- A passion for Cash App
We're working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we're doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page .
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.