What you'll do
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times. Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Confer with customers by telephone in order to provide information about products and services
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions and transactions as well as actions taken
- Escalate issues to other departments as needed to reduce redundancy and improve customer experience
What you bring to the table
- Minimum 1+ years customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- A creative problem solver and effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills with prior customer service experience in solving customer issues
- Organized, detail-oriented, and process-focused. Able to plan, prioritize, and execute various tasks in a busy environment
- Ability to build a deep knowledge of our products and services through active independent exploration.
- Have patience and exceptional listening skills with a “challenge accepted” attitude
- Coachable - Open to feedback and can show improvement
- Strive to meet quality assurance, production requirements and other key performance metrics
Items of Note
- Must provide a computer/laptop with a reliable, hard-wired internet connection. Arrive will supply a headset and software licenses.
- PC requirements: Windows 8 or above (No Mac requirements) and strong ability to troubleshoot at-home technical issues.
- Must be able to attend 3.5 consecutive days of training via video conference and complete a shadow session with a tenured agent. Training will be held Tuesday (8a - 12:30pm C T) and Wed - Friday (8a-5pm CT)
- Current Shifts Available: Monday-Sunday 10 AM- 7 PM CT
- Must be available to work any shift 6 hours per day. We have an immediate need for the 10 AM - 7 PM shift. Consecutive days off can be accommodated upon request. Sundays are required.
- This position will require no more than 29 hours/week
- Currently accepting candidates residing in the following states: IL, GA, PA, NY, NV, TN, TX, CA, OR, OK , AZ, CO, CT, FL, ID, IN, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, VA, WA, WI
- Start date will be November 16, 2021
- Starting pay is $15.50/hour