Swag...everyone loves to receive it
Whether it be welcoming new hires into their dream job, thanking customers for their loyalty, celebrating a community milestone, or engaging event attendees, when done right, swag is the glue that bonds brands together with the people that matter to them. But no one enjoys putting this stuff together...
The $30 billion branded swag supply chain is a complete mess, filled with too many products, too many intermediaries, too little quality control, and not enough technology.
SwagUp is disrupting the industry by streamlining the end to end supply chain and making it available through a single platform utilizing powerful APIs and interfaces (e.g. dashboard). As the fastest growing swag company, we have made great strides towards our mission of eliminating the friction in the swag creation and distribution process. BUT we’ve just begun to scratch the surface…
And that’s where YOU come in…
SwagUp is looking for a Customer Care Representative to join our rockstar Customer Support/Care team. This position will work cross functionally with our Sales & Operations teams. This role is perfect for anyone that likes to do a little bit of everything and really learn the core of the business. It’s a great opportunity for anyone wanting to get experience in operations, logistics and client facing tasks. This role is an introductory role to grow into other departments within the company.
We’re looking to scale our Customer Support team to match the rapid growth we’re experiencing at SwagUp. The ideal candidate is a customer-obsessed problem solver, who is passionate about our mission: make creating and distributing impactful swag as simple as possible! Must be able to think quickly and work in a fast paced environment.
We are a rapidly growing company without a lot of defined processes, so perfect for anyone that wants to have input to improve the company. This role is made to enhance clients experience and ensure we are a few steps ahead of any issues we foresee and work with Marketing and Tech on creating processes to avoid clients having a bad experience. We are a client centric company and always work on providing the best experience possible. As our company focuses on building out technology for our clients our Customer Support team is a hybrid role between sales and operations bridging any gaps. If you are looking for a fast paced environment with the ability to grow, grab your helmet and join us to the moon!
- Assist clients with issues that happen after orders
- Document client issues and request that are needed for improvement
- Manage any client complaints and enhancements
- Coordinate with the Sales & Ops team when needed to sure clients needs are met
- Work with Marketing & Tech on improvements needed to enhance client Support
- Vast knowledge of processes internally to be able to assist clients across the board
- Oversee team inbox and calls that come through
- Work with shipping carriers to file claims and provide shipment updates
- 1+ years in a professional setting required
- Prior experience in a customer service facing role a plus
- Strong communication skills required
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, and enthusiastically with our clients as well as with our Sales, Marketing, and Ops team!
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must work well under pressure
- Aptitude to build strong relationships and rapport with our client base
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment where no two days are the same!
- Must be able to work independently on tasks and work well with others team members
- Love working with clients and understand clients needs always come first
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Reduce tension & frustrations of clients and ensure any issues are resolved
- Collaborate with Marketing on enhancing client Support and find the root of issues and determine solutions
- Increase customer retention performance once baseline is established
- Resolve shipping issues that come along and cases opened with carriers
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, you’re in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Lots of swag!
- Equipment provided to set up a successful work environment
- Engaging team-building activities to make a remote-first workforce feel connected
- Being part of an organization that rewards results and truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon