Customer Account Manager at Mainstay
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
We are seeking an ambitious Customer Account Manager responsible for developing & maintaining existing customer relationships. This role will proactively engage in the day-to-day management of the account including issue resolution. They will become the customer’s advocate within Acquia creating a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the renewal of the subscription. This role will work directly with Sales, Technical Support and Finance.
This position is crafted for someone who has a high attention to detail and strives for customer satisfaction. This is a great opportunity to hit a hot market with best-of-breed open source technology and be the front lines of our Account Management program.Summary:
- Maintain account retention while providing outstanding customer service and developing client relationships
- Identify and close new opportunities within existing customer base
- Build and execute on a territory plan to drive customer retention and upsell opportunities
- Coordinate with business users and procurement to ensure timely renewals
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate
- Nurtures trusted relationships with customers
- Ability to manage multiple systems and administration at once
- 1+ year experience interacting with customers and internal stakeholders
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Ability to proactively drive account retention with minimal oversight from management
- Can explain/present solutions in the context of the business requirement
- Can identify expansion opportunities when speaking to a customer
- Incredibly detail oriented, comfortable with handling multiple/conflicting priorities.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- MS Office knowledge including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.