Creator Enterprise Account Manager at Fast (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:51 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, March 16, 2022
Build the world's fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are looking for highly motivated and passionate Creator Enterprise Account Managers to drive expansion, relationship, and account management for our largest and most complex global & strategic Creator and Publisher Partnerships.
- Serve as the main point of contact for our largest global, enterprise, and strategic Creator partnerships
- Prioritize initiatives and manage the strategic account plan at a global level
- Responsible for achievement against referral, expansion, and retention quotas
- Accountable for the development and execution of the internal and partner-facing account plan, with support from the technical resources aligned to the account
- Establish and nurture strong executive sponsorships
- Manage relationships to drive the execution of the support coverage model, strategic account plan, and consumption roadmap
- Prioritize implementing new capabilities and ensuring customer readiness at scale
- 5+ years of experience in a senior account management role working with Creators and/or publishers contributing to the expansion and retention of your accounts
- Consistent achievement beyond quota and retention targets
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior executives in large or highly strategic accounts
- Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/engagements
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management (CxO, Senior Executives, GMs)
- Travel required: 0-30%
Benefits and Perks - Because People Matter
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
See what Fast can offer you:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (99% paid by Fast)
Globally remote with flexible work schedules and commuter benefits to fit your needs
Generous maternity & paternity leave for all family caregivers
401k match up to 4%
Competitive Salary & Equity
People-focused, unlimited & flexible paid time off
Inclusive events & programs to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
Monthly exercise, internet & office equipment stipends (and great snack perks)
More Information on Fast
Fast operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Fast was founded in 2019. It has 498 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Volunteer in local community, Partners with Nonprofits, Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Intracompany committees and Open door policy. To see all 26 open jobs at Fast, click here.
Read Full Job Description