Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
Our company has doubled in size over the last 16 months, and we are still growing…come join our Commercial team focused on the Small to Medium Enterprise market in the US.
Your Role on the team:
Commercial Account Managers are company ambassadors with a passion for succeeding in our cutting-edge Cyber Security industry. These key individuals are responsible for account management and strategic sales growth in their assigned region.
We are considering candidates located anywhere within the U.S.
Duties/Responsibilities: The account manager will be responsible for new business growth and strategy for the sub 2,500 employee market within their region. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Working with Channel directors to drive growth with and through our partners
- Working with strategic partners to drive growth within the region
- Working with peers and executive leadership to build out regional business plan
- Articulating your goals and process to achieve them
- Understand the technology, products, and customer outcomes
- OWN the messaging and outcomes we deliver our customer and partners
- Accurate forecasting and opportunity management
- OWN the sales and qualification process (MEDDPICC)
- Collaboration and messaging with Regional Marketing peers
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience selling cyber security solutions
- A demonstrable track record of success within a quota carrying sales role. Experience in Business to Business sales (B2B), ideally with technology/SaaS related enterprise business is preferred.
- Growth mindset and is consistently working to improve their skills and open to coaching and constructive feedback to reach those goals.
- The drive to contribute, grow and make an impact on a rapidly growing department and company
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Strong relationship building skills when working with customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Understanding and Control of the sales process, and ability to progress and move forward sales cycles while maintaining a high level or organization.