Corporate Account Executive at Celonis
Our Corporate Sales team is responsible for selling into brands across the United States and across Manufacturing, High Tech, Life Sciences, Utilities, Banking and Retail and more. Using a consultative sales approach, the successful candidate will create and cultivate relationships to build and maintain customers for life.
In this role, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities in enterprise accounts across a variety of industries to support your region. You will collaborate cross functionally to understand the account's needs and drive the end-to-end sales-cycle.
The work you'll do:
- Hunt down and discover new business opportunities in your region
- Collaborate with partners to land new logos
- Hunting for new accounts with Strategic and Key accounts executives
- Interact with all levels of the target organization
- Deliver best in class use case specific demos to demonstrate the value of our solutions
- Understand accounts' needs and effectively communicate how Celonis will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Manage the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on sales goals
The qualifications you need:
- A university degree or equivalent professional training
- Relevant work experience (3+ years) in the area of enterprise software sales, or other applicable solution/service sales role
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Skilled in using relevant technology to maximize pipe generation and deal velocity
- Self-starter who is dedicated, hungry, and driven to succeed - a true out-performer
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work, build and nurture relationships at all levels
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.