Corporate Account Executive Benelux - Dutch Speaking at Okta (Remote)
Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
Okta’s Dutch sales team is growing!
Okta’s Benelux sales organisation is a small but mighty team of entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals leading the expansion of Okta in the Benelux countries and positioning us as a market leader. In doing so they are leveraging Okta’s existing customer references, marketing programs, partner base and ISV & alliance relationships. Due to our success in the region we are looking to grow our presence in the Netherlands further! The role can be based out of our 'gezellig' Dutch office in Amsterdam or our recently opened international hub out of Dublin.
As an Okta Corporate Account Executive you will:
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings;
- Embrace to Okta’s #1 core value to always love our customers;
- Generate new business with Corporate-sized organisations (fewer than 2000 employees) in the Netherlands;
- Position Okta at both the functional and “business value” level with target stakeholders;
- Champion Okta to prospective clients at sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations.
- Build effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (channel partners, sales engineering, business value management, customer first and many more globally) with humility and enthusiasm.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for technology and how it can help organisations compete and thrive in the Digital Age;
- Excitement about the opportunity to be a founding member of the Nordic arm of an exciting and fast-growing SaaS provider;
- A track record of success selling a Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services to Corporate organisations in the Netherlands;
- Experience in value-based selling at senior/C-Level;
- A reputation as a trusted business partner for your peers in the local reseller and system integrator community;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- The desire to travel to the Netherlands as required (covid rules apply)
- Native or Fluency in Dutch mandatory
You might also have:
- Understanding of and experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and API-based solutions
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters…
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.