Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access, create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyberattacks and data loss. Stay Connected: LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/zscaler Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/zscaler Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Zscaler/Job Description
As a Zscaler Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will provide world-class post-sales engineering and professional services support to enterprises and service providers. You will interact with customers using a variety of medium (phone, email, on-site) in a professional and efficient manner. All TAMs are held to the highest industry standards for responsiveness and services provided. The TAM manages the Premium Support relationship and ensures that Zscaler is and continues to be considered a key technology partner within the account. The TAM will work closely with the Field Sales Team to ensure that all Zscaler products and services are deployed in a manageable and supportable way, and the customer gets the most out of their investment for the life of the contract. The TAM will work toward establishing an excellent working relationship with other members of the Zscaler Team that are active within his/her accounts. As the Zscaler platform integrates with many aspects of the Internet and customer infrastructure, a thorough understanding of Internet protocols and networking beyond HTTP and SMTP is required.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Manage, escalate, and drive satisfactory resolution of customers' technical support, service and infrastructure issues based on Zscaler products and technologies.
- Manage implementation and consulting projects, where you would be expected to plan, schedule and implement Zscaler web and email solutions for customers or service providers.
- Expected to take support escalations from the region and help the Support team from time to time.
- Expected to be available to be on call when contacted by premium support customers for P0/P1 customer-impacting issues during non-operational hours.
- Create and facilitate communication channel between the gold/platinum customer and the product management and engineering teams in Zscaler.
- Proactively update customers about cloud updates, upgrade and ensure necessary action to maintain availability and customer satisfaction.
- Provide on-site and virtual product training to Premium Support customers.
- Proactively develop and deliver notifications of new Zscaler products and technologies to Premium Support customers
- Proactively monitor reporting information and policy configurations of Zscaler technologies at customer sites and make on-going recommendations
- Help develop and maintain best practices for implementing and supporting Zscaler products in both internal and customer-facing Knowledge Bases
- Maintain intimate knowledge of all Zscaler products and services
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to Zscaler Product Management based on customer requirements
- 4-5 years of account management experience (either pre- or post-sales)
- Experience in implementing/ supporting web security and email security solutions.
- Experience in the high-tech networking and information security industry.
- Committed desire to provide customer satisfaction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth understanding of enterprise networks and infrastructure.
- Strong Troubleshooting and customer management skills is a must.
- In-depth understanding of TCP/IP, including reading packet, captures and general diagnostics is required.
- Understanding of Microsoft Active directory is required.
- Practical understanding of open source system administration: Windows, Linux, FreeBSD is required.
- Experience with FreeBSD and Linux is desired.
- Practical understanding of Internet protocols: HTTP, SMTP, DNS, LDAP, and FTP is required.
- Basic Shell Scripting/Programming Experience (bash, Perl, etc.) is an added advantage.
- SQL experience is an added advantage.
- Understanding of Various routing and switching architectures (Cisco, Juniper, etc.) is an added advantage.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
#LI - BMZ
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.