Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Experience Cloud business has over $1 Billion in subscription revenue annually. Adobe brings to market the leading creative and customer experience management solutions, giving our customers the ability to build and deliver exceptional customer experiences at scale. The Success Services Team's directive is to improve the overall retention of these existing customers.
Success Services Team Consultants work to resolve adoption challenges and to greatly improve customers' probability of renewing their Workfront solution. The Consultant will analyze and assess customer needs, struggles, and challenges while working closely with the Customer Success Manager and other internal partners to build leading-edge solutions to meet these needs and tackle these challenges.
The focus will be at-risk customers who are struggling with the use and/or value of Workfront, requiring creative problem solving and strong process skills to help them better realize and understand the value of their Workfront investment.
The Consultant must be a driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
1. Participate in customer activities/engage internal Adobe teams
2. Bring deep Workfront product expertise to strategically provide solutions to customer adoption challenges
3. Identify critical customer challenges that are putting customer retention at risk
4. Develop and present Workfront adoption & configuration strategies, that could include other technologies, inclusive of previously deployed solutions, to meet customer's objectives
5. Develop success metrics enabling the customer to measure value going forward
6. Engage internal teams to produce cutting-edge solutions
7. Maintain tight governance, communication and organizational change with customer and internal partners
8. Lead multiple customer engagements, independently and simultaneously
9. Collaborate and align with many internal teams, including Product Management, Engineering, Product Marketing, Professional Services and Sales
10. Engage with Success Services and other teams to refine optimal implementation practices and continuously improve methodologies
11. Other duties assigned as required
12. This position will require travel to customer sites as needed, up to 25-40%
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED - Be a specialist in the configuration and use of Workfront and the value by which Workfront can provide work management solutions, while continuing to develop this product expertise- Experience defining and executing sophisticated Workfront solutions that deliver customer value- Experience with APIs, data hierarchies complex systems recommended- Strong business process development, training and change management experience- Possess broad technology awareness and critical thinking focused on successful use of enterprise software- Ability to communicate sophisticated ideas efficiently, both verbally and in writing, to customers and internal teams- Ability to identify and assemble common themes across multiple customers to build new ways of meeting customer needs that should become part of standard team practices- Be a quick learner, excellent teammate, and leader of change (leader: mentor, change agent)- Be an innovative, problem-solving individual with the ability to develop technical solutions and tackle tough problems- Demonstrate strong EQ and interpersonal abilities to work optimally with people at all levels- Demonstrate a track record of building positive and productive cross-group and customer relationships- Self-motivated, responsive, and professional- Hardworking dedication to customer success- Identifies risk and seeks assistance as needed