We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.Job Description
Vendavo is transforming how B2B companies go to market through our Commercial Excellence platform, and we need an elite team of industry practitioners to guide our clients through their individual people, process, and technology journeys.
As a Consultant, you will leverage your deep industry knowledge and technology expertise to make our clients’ strategic objectives a reality. Your duties and responsibilities will span technology design, stakeholder management, pricing strategy, delivery quality, process reengineering, and ad hoc analytics. Lastly, you will play a critical role internally by mentoring others and fostering a culture of shared learning.
- A robust analytical skill set, with an exceptional eye for accuracy.
- Prior experience as a B2B pricing practitioner or consultant highly preferred.
- Industry experience with commercial systems (ERP, CRM, CLM, CPQ, etc).
- Confident self-starter comfortable driving results in the presence of ambiguity.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage time to meet project deliverables.
- Experience with agile software implementation methodologies, requirements management and functional design documentation.
- Proficiency in any/all of the following would be a plus: PROSCI, JIRA, R/Python, and Agile.
- Bachelors + 6 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to travel on average 40% annually.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Flexible working hours