Commercial Territory Manager, West (Remote) at deepwatch, inc.
Who We Are
Guided by our Core Values, deepwatch is securing the digital economy by tenaciously protecting enterprise networks - everywhere, everyday. Our team, many of the most technically astute minds in cybersecurity, serves an impressive list of Fortune 500/Global 2000 companies. Our success is driven by our unique IP, Cloud SecOps platform and strategic partnerships with industry leading technology vendors. deepwatch is:
- CISO Choice Awards: MSSP Winner 2020
- Great Place to Work® Certified 2020
- Goldman Sachs portfolio company: $53m Series B investment 2020
- Splunk Partner: #1 Volume MDR/MSSP - Splunk Managed SIEM
- Forrester: Top 10 MDR
What We Do
deepwatch's innovative cloud platform and borderless SOC extends our customers' cybersecurity teams and proactively protects their brand, reputation and digital assets. Our powerful analytics platform analyzes billions of events each month and is trusted by hundreds of leading global organizations to provide 24/7/365 managed security services. We have developed some of the coolest, most innovative IP in the industry and we're expanding our platform by investing extensively in research and development.
What We Offer
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans with deepwatch paying 100% of premium for HDHP medical and dental along with a very generous portion for dependents
- FSA (Medical and Dependent) and HSA with employer contribution
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off, 8 company holidays, 2 floating holidays
- Wellness Programs
- Remote Workforce
- Stock Options: All full time employees are awarded stock options
- 401k with company match
- Generous mobile phone and home internet allowance
- Referral Bonus and recognition programs for exhibiting our Core Values
- Mentoring Program
- Limitless career progression and commitment to promoting from within
- Up to $6K annually per employee for Professional Development
- Company-wide initiatives, such as supporting https://www.stemforher.org/
- Paid time off for Community Service
- Voting Leave
- Employee Affinity Groups: Supportive internal networks like Women of deepwatch
- dw Swagger: annual credit to the deepwatch Swag Store to show your dw pride
- Having a blast! Monthly All Hands and Ask Me Anything calls, interactive wellness programs, social events, cross functional initiatives, annual Company Kick Off event, and department offsite meetings to name a few
Commercial Territory Manager
deepwatch is seeking a high-energy, experienced Commercial Territory Manager. This individual will play a key role in driving our continued growth nationally. The Commercial Territory Manager will report to the VP, Commercial Sales and will be responsible for working closely with deepwatch's national sales organization to drive the sale of our Managed Security Services, primarily our MDR Essentials offering.
The Commercial Territory Manager will work closely with their region's sales and marketing teams as well as regional and national channel partners to identify new revenue opportunities. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup environment. You will be passionate about selling and helping advance innovative solutions and technologies to CEOs, CISOs, CIOs, CTOs and other security team members.
This is a remote inside sales position with occasional travel to industry and partner events.
- Drive sales bookings of Monthly Recurring Revenues through the successful positioning and sale of Managed Security Services on an annual subscription basis
- Develop a target account plan to identify selling possibilities within your geographical territory
- Manage your business and strategically plan for success - research target prospects, potential customer's needs, channel partner engagement, marketing campaigns
- Work closely with channel partners to create joint plans, identify territory white-space, develop qualified sales pipelines and effectively nurture opportunities to successful closure
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, email, networking, and social media
- Engage with prospects via phone, web conference, and in-person to introduce our products and value proposition
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on deepwatch's MSSP offerings
- Drive the entire sales process from start to finish including prospecting, opportunity qualification, product demonstrations as well as negotiation and closing
- Provide accurate forecasts on a monthly/quarterly basis. Participate and present during quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- Learn new and emerging technologies and remain current with information security news, techniques, and trends
- May require modified work hours to cover accounts in other time zones and occasional travel to industry events
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- 2-3 years experience selling enterprise software; security experience preferred
- Track record of sustained success/over-achievement in a similar sales role
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through negotiation and closing
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) as well as organizational skills
- Self-starter, pioneer with the highest professional and personal integrity
- Experience with Salesforce and prospecting tools
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent experience in a related field
- Other duties as assigned by VP Sales or CRO
Preferred Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Actively pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related field is a plus
- Security Industry knowledge in EDR, VM, Intrusion Detection and Incident Response
- Channel sell through and account mapping experience a plus
Minimum salary of sixty five thousand dollars + bonus + stock options + benefits. Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when working remotely from the state of Colorado.
Equal Opportunity Employer
deepwatch is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.