Commercial Sales Development Manager at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
As a Sales Development Team Lead / Sales Development Manager you will be held accountable and responsible for optimizing a best-in-class Commercial Sales Development team that is solely dedicated to driving pipeline generation for Commercial Account Executives. This role requires strong leadership skills with a proven ability to deliver results. As a Team Lead, you will need to be able to effectively coach to the overall quality of meetings set by your Sales Development Representatives, driving focus around strategic prospecting, organization, and overcoming objections.
Being passionate about the growth of your team and their continued success is a must. You will also collaborate closely with the Account Executive and Regional Sales Managers, Marketing, Sales Operations, and Business Intelligence to drive alignment and build qualified pipeline.What You'll Do:
- Lead and develop a team of 7 Commercial Sales Development Representatives through accountability, coaching, and ongoing training
- Accountable for driving your team's monthly performance to consistently meet or exceed quota and activity expectations
- Collaborate with Sales Development Representatives, Account Executives, and Leadership to execute on qualification guidelines and process improvements
- Maintain high level of CRM hygiene to report key metrics and drive the right behaviors
- Proactively drive and improve overall productivity and quality meeting set, through sales methodologies, tools, and professional development
- 2+ years of high performing Sales Development experience and outperforming expectations (previous management experience a plus) is preferred
- Experience as a player coach going above and beyond general scope of work in a high-performing sales team
- Experience in B2B SaaS sales or B2B sales training and proven execution for rapid improvements, driving quality meetings set for Account Executives is
- Experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft, and other inside sales technology and methodologies to maximize productivity
- Ability to draw actionable insights from data and calls to frame coaching sessions, improve quality appointments set, overcoming objections, and removing roadblocks
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.