Commercial Partnerships Executive (remote) at KAYAK
KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software.
As an employee of KAYAK, join a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other's strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.The Position:
KAYAK is seeking a highly-motivated Commercial Partnerships Executive who will report to the Commercial Partnerships Senior Manager. You will support our commercial activities in the Asia Pacific, by building and managing relationships with our partners in hotels, flights, packages and rental cars. You will have a strong understanding of consumer behaviour, outstanding analytical skills, and the ability to collaborate closely with our engineering, design, and business teams. To be successful you will be a self-starter who thrives in an agile, fast-paced and data-centric environment.
This position can be based in Sydney, India, Hong Kong or Taipei.In this role, you will:
- Build and maintain business relationships with distribution partners in flights, hotels, rental cars and packages.
- Identify and address gaps in content within the search results.
- Improve existing relationships in terms of revenue generation and form new partnerships to benefit our products and users.
- Analyse and monitor the performance of the content on KAYAK and of partnerships with third parties.
- Liaise with engineering and product teams to identify, raise, and resolve technical issues from provider-meta connectivity.
- Measure product performance using business and user metrics, establish relevant reports
- Monitor the competitive landscape of travel search sites, and identify weaknesses by formulating and implementing plans to close the gap.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience (technical, online or travel industry experience is desired).
- Advanced MS Office skills required (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required.
- Ability to effectively liaise with both internal technical teams and senior members of the commercial team.
- Experience in leading sophisticated, multifaceted relationships.
- Proven track record of going above and beyond through outstanding project management; handles projects of varying size and scope simultaneously while prioritising appropriately.
- Highly meticulous, strong analytical and solution-based problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Good sense of humour and loves working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment.
- Work from (almost) anywhere; wherever you do your best work.
- Mental Health Well-being: 6 company paid therapy sessions, subscription to a meditation app, wellbeing speaker series and resources.
- 1 floating day off per year to celebrate your birthday or another occasion of choice!
- Company-wide weeks off each year: the whole team recharges (and returns without a pile-up of work!).
- Paid volunteer time.
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Universal Paid Parental leave.
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes. KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform job responsibilities, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.