Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
In this Commercial Account Executive role, you will help grow our ever-expanding customer roster by prioritizing the top prospects in your territory. You will interact daily with executive leadership at Clari to help build executive alignment with your key prospects. We are seeking proven high performers to over-achieve sales objectives and establish long-term relationships within assigned regions/named accounts. You will be responsible for executing a strong go-to-market plan to both meet and exceed sales goals. You will manage the entire sales cycle from initial contact to closing the deal.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Develop and manage relationships within our Commercial market segment (up to 1,000 employee based companies)
- Target, open and close new accounts in an expansive territory
- Pitch and demo Clari to sales leaders & execs – VP Sales/CRO, CFO, VP Sales Ops/Enablement
- Manage large commercial deals from first call to close
- Build and manage large pipeline of business
- Achieve and exceed individual monthly set quotas
- Execute best sales practices and technique as provided by management
- Create satisfied, reference-able and referring customers
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, with at least 1 year of strategic software selling experience
- Hunter - appetite for opening and closing new accounts
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth, selling environment preferred
- Experience managing 3-6+ month sales cycles
- Understanding of SaaS and selling to LOB seller
- Business savvy to work with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success leaders
- Ability to establish relationships with C-level clients, business and technical buyers, and key project stakeholders
- Ability to clearly articulate your point of view in a professional manner
- A results-oriented approach that balances a “take charge, do-whatever-it-takes” attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Track record of value selling
- Experience in a remote, field selling role
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description