ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
As a Collaborative Customer Success Manager at ActiveCampaign, you are part of a small team, dynamically managing enterprise level customers and a Customer Success organization that is focused on cultivating strong relationships and loyalty with more than 150,000 businesses around the world. Our customers rely on ActiveCampaign to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics and workflows. We pride ourselves by being the primary point of contact for all of our customers and are dedicated to providing personalized experiences to each and every brand.
What your day could consist of:
- Work collaboratively with other CSMs to develop and execute customer success plans for team managed accounts: establish communication with decision makers, manage reporting to measure success against customer expectations, and drive the renewal process
- Implement strategies and processes to maximize customer lifetime value and minimize churn risk while increasing overall customer satisfaction and identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Implement both one-to-one and one-to-many customer education and learning opportunities to successfully engage with customers in order to drive product adoption
- Develop a deep understanding of the product to recommend the software’s features and functionality that meet customers' specific business needs
- Partner with internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating with technical support, sales, marketing, finance, and product teams
- Consistently bring creative ideas and solutions to the team on how to improve the customer experience
What is needed:
- 2+ years of experience in customer success, sales, or account management. SaaS success/sales experience is desirable
- Passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience and building lasting relationships
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective service and selling strategies
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills – both verbal and written
- A spirit of teamwork and the desire to contribute to team success through individual performance
- Technical expertise, ability, and appetite to acquire knowledge of new products
- Desire to serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all ActiveCampaign functional areas
- Demonstrated ability to deal with rapid change
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.