Cloud Partner Success Manager (Long Tail Partners) (Phoenix, AZ)
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Partner Success Manager (Long Tail Partners) who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As Partner Success Manager you will bring experience in Account Management and have a passion for Data Protection and Cyber Security. You will work as part of the Inside Sales Channel Management organization and aligned with a portfolio of service providers utilizing Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud. Your main goals will be to drive drive Annual Recurrent Revenue growth through account planning with dedicated partners, increase adoption of new services, retain a partner and create a best in class partner experience which is the key differentiator of Acronis.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Know Acronis cloud products stack
- Drive quarter over quarter cloud revenue growth working through assigned partners
- Build and maintain relationship with all accounts in assigned partner list
- Activate and enable new partners with Acronis sales and marketing tools and programs
- Train and guide new and existing partners through onboarding and enablement stage equipping with all needed knowledge, resources and tools for existing and new products
- Support partners on daily basis on business and technology development
- Make partners sell Acronis services to existing customer base of the partner, attract new customers to partner and help to retain existing customer to partner
- Drive partner’s satisfaction being trusted advisor and single point of contact on the entire partner lifecycle
- Put maximum efforts to avoid churn and retain a partner
- Maintain a regularity/frequency of contact with every partner depending on priority
- SLA to partner’s request – ideally 2-3 hours, but not more than 1 business day
- Co-operate with all related departments at Acronis to resolve partner’s issue
- Escalate partner’s issue to a Manager in case a delay/lack of response/inability to help from other departments
- Use main tools in daily communication with partners, Zoom (preferably video calls)
- Maintain notes for all his/her partners in Salesforce – Partner Profile, Account Plan, Relationship History
- Monitor performance of managed partners on Power BI and using other corporate tools and resources
- Regular calls with Cloud Distributors to validate and review list of newly signed Partners, match performance
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Equivalent industry experience
- Channel sales\ Partner account manager \ Channel development position within a software vendor, with a minimum of 3+ years sales and marketing experience in the software industry
- In depth channel and field sales experience with understanding of cloud market business model
- Strong presentational, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate product’s different features and answer all customer questions
- Self-motivated with a high level of discipline, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- Team-player with a positive attitude who thrives in a global environment, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and willingness to adapt to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Highly persistent in follow-up conversations, negotiations and closing sales skills
- Strong interpersonal, planning and time management skills
- Fluent English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.