Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Reporting to the Director of Global Cloud Business Development, the Cloud Partner Alliance Manager will drive success with a strategic cloud service provider partner within Zscaler's technology partner ecosystem by working backwards from customers to address use case based business objectives, and driving revenue through more integrated marketing and sales alignment. You will collaborate cross-functionally with the marketing, enablement, operations and GTM teams to create/enhance solutions, identify and participate in key programs and campaigns, develop collateral and enable GTM teaming on demand generation and sales. Success will be measured with a focus on revenue, market share gains, and overall competitiveness.
The ideal candidate has a sales farmer mentality to understand and optimally manage partnerships, coupled with strategic business acumen to identify, prioritize, and develop the right partnerships to enable Zscaler growth while making our customers successful. The individual should be an execution-focused team player that displays maturity, commands trust and inspires confidence; with excellent people and technical skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, competitive environment where multi-tasking is the norm.
Responsibilities/What You'll Do:
- Co-own a strategic partnership; orchestrate new differentiated marketing and GTM initiatives that drive unique value for joint customers, and source or influence new customer and new partner ecosystem engagements
- Understand the partner's business objectives, go-to-market approach, ecosystem, and paths to market. Use this insight to build and execute partnership strategy focused on new sales and customer engagements.
- Learn and leverage partner programs and funding mechanisms to execute regional or global campaigns that build and accelerate pipeline
- Understand who the key partner decision makers and influencers are, find areas for highest impact new business to both parties, and drive execution with the partner across functions - sales, marketing, and product.
- Influence key senior, mid-level and line-level relationships and gain preference for Zscaler.
- Translate activity into the accomplishment, and act as a good steward of Zscaler resources to ensure effective use.
- Must have 3-5 years demonstrated experience in strategic business development, technology alliances, product management/marketing, technical/solution marketing or technical sales enablement role at software and/or SaaS technology provider.
- Strong technical acumen. Experience in the IT Security arena desirable.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment. Proactively seeks feedback and input.
- Smart, analytical (with attention to details), creative, driven and with get-it-done attitude.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related discipline and/or MBA highly desired. If undergrad degree is not technical, MBA is advantageous.
We are playing in a rapidly growing 20B + TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow. People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.