Cloud Infrastructure Architect at 3Cloud (Remote)
We are looking for a motivated self-starter that wants to grow as we grow. As an Azure Architect, your primary responsibility will be to ensure client success with Azure. You will be responsible for the analysis, design and planning of infrastructure and architecture of solutions in Azure, and other related technologies. The role is a technical client-facing role that will be accountable for the end-to-end client cloud deployment experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in client-facing roles and have success leading technical discussions with senior executives that drive key decisions and implementation.
A successful candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate proficiency with the design, implementation, and support of cloud solutions, and exhibit superior communication skills.Key Responsibilities
As a 3Cloud Azure Architect, you will own technical envisioning, design, project scope and working with the project team to deploy Azure-based solutions that exactly meet our client’s needs.
- Work with the sales team to support sales efforts by setting the cloud vision, providing thought leadership and strategy to our clients.
- Serve as the technical lead and subject matter expert on projects and workshops, overseeing the work of other consultants.
- Architecting and implementing solutions in Microsoft Azure that meet the client’s needs for security, scalability, reliability and performance.
- Translate requirements into a technical design leveraging existing tools, services and frameworks.
- Drive design and deployment of the client’s workloads into Azure by providing architectural guidance (including, design, implementation and deployment), supporting development of the client’s cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers.
- Keep abreast of emerging cloud technology trends and their impact on cloud solutions.
- Provide technical leadership of projects and creation of collateral including; reference implementations, best practices, and training of sellers and partners in your area of specialization.
- Identify, validate, and grow opportunities to accelerate consumption in high potential customer accounts in partnership with the sales team, by driving solution architecture for both Microsoft and third party solutions.
- 5 + years of experience in system architecture design and development
- 5+ years of system administration and engineering experience (Window or Linux)
- Experience working in a consulting environment
- Passion for cloud technologies and a desire for continuous learning
- Experience with requirements gathering and data center architectural design
- As a technical leader, manage multiple projects and teams
- Excellence in managing customer expectations
- Experience with identity management (Windows Active Directory, AD Connect, AD Federated Services, Multi Factor Authentication)
- Experience with Azure technologies (Operations Management Suite, Application Insights, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup, Security Center, Azure Networking, Azure Storage, Azure Automation)
- Experience with scripting technologies (Powershell, Bash, Azure Resource Manager Templates, Desired State Configuration, JSON)
- Strong understanding of ITIL Processes
- Required Datacenter Fundamentals:
- Advanced Troubleshooting
- Backup Strategies
- Disaster Recovery Strategies
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Possession or willingness to attain Microsoft Azure certifications