Client Relations Account Manager II at FIS (Richmond, VA)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Team
ClientCare is a versatile team that works with exciting and innovative clients. The team works in a highly collaborative environment to support some of the leading industry credit issuers.
What you will be doing
As primary liaison, is responsible for escalation, effective oversight of client projects and implementations, execution of account plan activities, building of relationships with client contacts and management and coordination of the client loyalty process.
- Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries. Answers customer inquiries, primarily over the telephone, e-mail, or case management system.
- Serves as primary point of contact for external clients and various departments/divisions to resolve outstanding issues, comply with customer requests and respond to client inquiries
- Coordinates with clients, relationship managers and other appropriate areas to ensure clients are properly serviced, paperwork is properly executed and all operational arrangements are in place to service assigned accounts.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of applicable products, services and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for tracking and coordinating the resolution of customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Educates clients on various FIS processes and procedures assisting with awareness, navigation and self-help
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring
- Five years of banking experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Organizational and time management skills
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.