Client Relations Account Manager I - Support at FIS
Client Relations Account Manager
At FIS, our technology and our people are moving forward. We advance the way the world pays, banks and invests. We believe in building inclusive, diverse teams. Together, we innovate to help our colleagues, clients and communities succeed. If you're ready to grow your career and make an impact in fintech, we have one question: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Client Relations Account Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring excellent and consistent rapport with FIS clients. You will act as the primary liaison for the service side of the client relationship, including ongoing relationship management, escalations, project oversight and service delivery. Growth is driven by every single team member; it is individuals working together to make success happen. By leaving no rock unturned, we can find new opportunities for continued growth everywhere. Our sales team is vital to that success with their diligence to generate new prospects and re-engage existing customers.
About the team:
FIS is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
What you will be doing:
• Ensure a positive and consistent relationship for one or more assigned clients
• Serve as primary point of contact to support problem resolution and ensure client retention
• Develop strong working relationships with assigned clients and FIS resources
• Coordinate with clients, relationship managers and other appropriate areas to ensure clients are properly serviced, paperwork is properly executed, and all operational arrangements are in place to service assigned accounts
What you will need:
• Prior client facing roles are a plus.
• The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, both internally as well as externally
• Organizational and time management skills
• Broad knowledge of FIS products and related services
• A strong aptitude to analyze and solve problems
• Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus
Added bonus if you have:
Recruiter to populate 2-3 bullet points with nice to have, but not required, qualifications for the role
What we offer you:
At FIS, we are as committed to growing our employees' careers as our own business. We offer:
• Opportunities to innovate in fintech
• Inclusive and diverse team atmosphere
• Professional and personal development
• Resources to contribute to your community
• Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.