Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are building our first Sales team in Austin and looking for Client Partners to identify and build partnerships with new advertisers in the Central region. You'll be responsible for seeking out new high-potential clients and building the foundation for mutually-beneficial, long-term partnerships by aligning your clients' company goals with opportunities on the Reddit ads platform.
- Identify and outreach to new clients, establishing mutually-beneficial relationships and educating them on Reddit's audience and ads platform
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both agencies and end clients
- Collaborate with Account Managers to build mutually beneficial partnerships between your customer base and Reddit
- Work with Sales Ops Lead to develop book of business and outbound sales pipeline
- Shape Reddit’s native ads product roadmap, for mobile and in general, by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- 3-5 years of experience in digital media sales
- Experience with and passion for new business acquisition
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- Users-first orientation
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
This role is based in Austin, TX.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].