Client Partner, New Business (Mid-Market) at Reddit
Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 52 million daily active uniques, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are looking for a Client Partner to join our New Business team, which is focused on identifying and building partnerships with new advertisers. You'll be responsible for seeking out new high-potential clients and building the foundation for mutually-beneficial, long-term partnerships by aligning your clients' company goals with opportunities on the Reddit ads platform.
- Identify and outreach to new clients, establishing mutually-beneficial relationships and educating them on Reddit's audience and ads platform
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both agencies and end clients
- Collaborate with Account Managers to build mutually beneficial partnerships between your customer base and Reddit
- Work with Sales Ops Lead to develop book of business and outbound sales pipeline
- Shape Reddit’s native ads product roadmap, for mobile and in general, by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- 3-5 years of experience in digital media sales
- Experience with and passion for new business acquisition
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- Users-first orientation
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
This role is based in San Francisco, CA.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].