Client Account Manager, Mid-Market at Reddit (Remote)
Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. At Reddit, you’ll help build something that encourages millions around the world to think more, do more, learn more, feel more– and maybe even laugh more. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
- Work closely with a Client Partner to meet our clients’ advertising objectives through performance-driven or awareness campaigns
- Monitor marketing campaign performance, and make manual optimizations or strategic recommendations as needed
- Pull and analyze data to compile compelling and actionable insights to move your clients' businesses forward.
- Educate brands and media agencies, effectively communicate value proposition and best practices
- Recognize and represent client needs and asks to cross-functional stakeholders
- Proactively and continually identify areas of improvement
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years experience in advertising sales and account management
- Solid understanding of customer marketing funnel and traditional marketing ecosystem
- Experience working with Excel and delivering actionable insights
- Understanding of digital measurement, tracking fundamentals and mobile measurement partners
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to working through product, process, and client challenges
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external partners
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- High attention to detail
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].