Client Account Manager, Large Customer Sales (Technology) at Reddit
Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 50 million daily active people, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Averaging 21B screen views per month, Reddit is the 5th most-trafficked site on the internet - and we're just getting started. If you’re excited about the online community space and strengthening brand partnerships, we’d love to hear from you.
- Collaborate closely with Client Partners to meet and exceed clients’ marketing goals.
- Execute campaign launches from start to finish and deliver insightful optimizations to agency and client partners
- Ongoing management of internal account operations (revenue delivery and troubleshooting issues)
- Educate brands and media agencies, effectively communicate value proposition and best practices
- Consult clients on their awareness and direct response objectives, and partner closely with Client Partners to craft thoughtful and creative media plans
- Collaborate with Ad Ops to ensure effective campaign delivery and resolve any technical hurdles
- Recognize and represent client needs and asks to cross-functional stakeholders
- Proactively and continually identify areas of improvement
- 3+ years of experience in advertising sales and account management
- Solid understanding of customer marketing funnel and traditional marketing ecosystem
- Comfortable with problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Understanding of Digital measurement, tracking fundamentals and mobile measurement partners
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to working through product, process, and client challenges
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external partners
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel preferred
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].