Channel Sales Manager at Datto, Inc. (Remote)
Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Channel Sales Manager. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals via a technical sales cycle; the ability to develop a pipeline and close business through solution selling is crucial
- Develop great relationships with existing channel partners/resellers to grow revenue
- Implement account development plans and understand our partners' goals to increase revenue growth and customer satisfaction with channel partners
- Develop opportunities through prospecting, leads generated via webinars, email promotions, trade shows and events, web inquiries and phone inquiries, etc. using consultative sales skills
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help create new prospects/opportunities
- Use CRM to ensure activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and adequate information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Expand footprint of new products into the base of existing customers; grow existing base through reaching out to end-user customers via reselling
- Travel may be required occasionally based on needs
- Minimum 5+ years of sales experience
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP's and/or Resellers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of and comfortable following a defined sales process
- Experience generating 3x to 4x pipelines for B2B sales deals
- Experience using consultative sales skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Basic computer knowledge
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.