Channel Sales Manager at Buyers Edge Platform (Remote)
Who are we?
Buyers Edge Platform’s hospitality focused division, Source1, specializes in cost-advantageous contracts and technology-focused procurement for the lodging, gaming and entertainment industry. We work with some of the top hospitality brands in North America. Some of our many clients include Best Western, Radisson Hotel Group, El Toro, Cinepolis, Jungle Island, MGM, PGA Tour, Rapids Water Park, San Diego Zoo, and Red Robin. We help our clients improve profitability. Our focus is on supporting the hospitality industry with a team of industry specialists, state of the art technology, market data and billions in buying power.
We all feel committed and passionate about our mission: to keep our clients thriving by improving their productivity and working to improve the quality of their products at a better price. We grew organically and still keep an entrepreneurial spirit, but also maintain a balance by working together as a team in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Who are we looking for?
The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for managing and onboarding new channel partners to Source1/Buyers Edge Platform. This sales focused individual will be working closely with the channel partner to identify new opportunities to bring on new clients through our channel partners’ network.
Channel Sales Manager role is a fast paced, high-energy role and is a key piece in a team driven culture. This position requires strong interpersonal skills as communication within the team and with clients is crucial. The perfect person will also be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
This candidate will manage multiple channel partner relationships in conjunction with the Internal Sales Team & External Sales Team (Channel Partners).
- Like to work hard and have a thirst for knowledge with a "do what it takes" attitude
- Are flexible and thrive in fast-paced work environments
- Aspire to a successful career in the food and beverage industry
- Crave an environment where you can develop professionally and personally
- Proficient knowledge of Excel (vlookups, pivot tables)
- Excellent phone skills, and willingness to make cold calls
- Prior GPO/Distribution Experience Preferred
- Seek out new potential channel partner relationships out in the industry to increase lead generation.
- Present Source1 and Buyers Edge Platform to new channel partner and educate them on the sales cycle of Source1.
- Establish and deepen relationships with channel partners by understanding their business objectives and providing exemplary support as their primary contact within Source1.
- Conduct on-going meetings and calls to communicate frequently with channel partners on updates, new information, concerns, suggestions and scheduling any follow up meetings for potential opportunities.
- Manage a funnel of leads provided by the channel partner to follow up, and be the expert on Source1/Buyers Edge Platform offerings.
- Providing analysis and optimization opportunities on new potential opportunities and to our channel partner to better manage their relationships with their prospects and accounts.
- Develop, service, and grow relationships with Channel Partner and represent the company in a uniform manner.
- Communicate effectively with Channel Partners about products and services to offered to their clients. Work together to strategize up selling opportunities.
- Work on and initiate new opportunities and further develop existing ones with clients and channel partners.
- Ensure documentation of all channel sales and any prospective sales presentations/meetings in CRM(Salesforce).
- Track and maintain all Channel Partner Prospective clients and assist with strategy.
- Identify opportunities for potential up sell opportunities. This will include any manufacturer promotions as well as other company brands.
What’s in this for you?
Amazing coverages to start. Medical, dental, and vision coverages are just the beginning! We also offer ancillary plans, such as flexible spending accounts for both health and dependent care, critical illness, accident, and voluntary life as well as company paid life and long-term-disability plans! On top of this, we also offer a 401(k) plan with company match.
Invest in your success. We will provide you with a thorough training and development program and offer competitive compensation.
Live well = Work well. Relax with our Personal Responsibility Paid Time Off policy where you don’t have to accrue time off in order to take it! We also have half-day Summer Fridays!
Source1 welcomes all.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.