Channel Sales Manager, Mid-Atlantic at Verkada Inc (Philadelphia, PA)
| Philadelphia, PA | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:46 a.m. (CST) on Friday, February 11, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Who We Are
Verkada is the leading physical security platform to protect people, assets and privacy. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s five product lines - video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management - provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 8,700 organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation.
- Verkada seeks a high-energy Channel Sales Manager to help manage the on-boarding, growth, and development of key Verkada reseller partners
- Work collaboratively with Verkada sales teams to identify key opportunities, develop sales forecasts, and remove potential obstacles
- Educate partner executives, LOB owners, and sales teams on Verkada products, programs, promotions, pricing and sales campaigns
- Develop and execute customer-facing and internal partner marketing activities
- Conduct quarterly and ad-hoc partner business reviews to ensure aligned with objectives
- Regularly report on partner achievements and assigned metrics
- Make recommendations regarding channel partner program tools, incentives, and go-to-market messaging
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ years of channel management experience with Security and/or IT VAR reseller partners
- Demonstrated channel sales success (President’s Club or similar recognition)
- Disciplined to follow defined processes, yet creative to recommend/build new, scalable approaches
- Ability to develop relationships and engage at all levels within partners (Sales to C-suite)
- Fluency in Salesforce, Excel, and other business software
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, balance multiple priorities, achieve deadlines
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Must live in Washington DC/Philadelphia/Richmond region
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Verkada requires the successful completion of a background check, including a criminal record check, as a condition of employment.
Read Full Job Description