We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero day exploits, and ransomware attacks. Cyber attackers still have the advantage. We’re taking it back with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor. Are you ready to help us reclaim the upper hand?
ExtraHop’s Channel Sales team is growing! Our award-winning platform for Network Detection and Response (NDR) is disrupting the multi-billion dollar Cybersecurity industry. We are landing new customers and have enthusiastic customers who are coming back for more because Reveal(x) is ground-breaking and supports cool use cases.
ExtraHop offers strong comp plans, exceedable quotas, and the opportunity to work with other smart, hardworking people who are excited about breaking through as the next great technology company.
If you are at the top of your game, have experience leading and building channel partnerships in cybersecurity, and can sell innovative next-gen solutions, we want to hear from you.
ExtraHop is searching for an experienced Channel Sales Manager. Reporting to the Director of Channel Sales, yet closely aligned with the AVP sales and regional sales teams for sales/technical enablement and lead generation with Partners in their region. Travel will be required as you meet with Partners to plan, train, attend joint sales calls, and close deals -- as well as occasional travel for internal meetings.
This individual will have great passion and a measurable track record of success selling and promoting complex IT solutions through National and Regional value-added resellers (VARs) and systems integrators. This position will focus growth via our existing Partners while recruiting and developing new ones that focus on Security and IT Operations solutions and services. To meet goals, this role requires strategic and business planning skills focused on revenue growth and new customer acquisition through Channel Partners.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Exceed channel sales quota within ExtraHop’s defined plan and rules of engagement
- Effective partner enablement -- functioning as a subject matter expert (SME) to communicate about ExtraHop products, solutions services, and competitive offerings to current and prospective partners
- Work with partners to promote cooperative selling to their customers and prospects
- Collaborate with ExtraHop sales and marketing resources to generate new leads in qualified accounts, building pipeline to exceed sales objectives
- Actively participate and collaborate within the channel sales team -- including sharing creative ideas about programs, best practices, strategies, and incentives to drive Partner growth
- Provide regular reporting of channel activity and forecasting using Salesforce.com and our PRM system
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 8+ years experience of channel sales representing enterprise data center solutions (security, software, server, storage, networking, and/or virtualization) to partners and clients in commercial and public sector verticals
- Demonstrated technical acumen to articulate ExtraHop's value proposition in a differentiated and compelling manner
- Proven relationships with key Executives and Sales leaders at VARs and Systems Integrators across the designated region -- security technology partners a major plus
- Willingness to travel to effectively cover the territory
- Strong communication, organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong independent work ethic and experience working in startup culture
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated with the ability to work effectively from remote/home office
- Experience with national partners, systems integrators and/or managed service providers (MSP) is also a plus
Education: Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
Cyberattackers have the advantage. ExtraHop is on a mission to help you take it back with security that can’t be undermined, outsmarted, or compromised. Our dynamic cyber defense platform, Reveal(x) 360, helps organizations detect and respond to advanced threats––before they compromise business operations. We apply cloud-scale AI to petabytes of traffic per day, performing line-rate decryption and behavioral analysis across all infrastructure, workloads, and data-in-flight. With complete visibility from ExtraHop, enterprises can detect malicious behavior, hunt advanced threats, and forensically investigate any incident with confidence.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits* to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP where applicable
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k or Pension where applicable
- Pet Insurance (US only)
*Benefits outside of the US vary by region.
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability , HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cyber criminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?