We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero day exploits, and ransomware attacks. Cyber attackers still have the advantage. We’re taking it back with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor. Are you ready to help us reclaim the upper hand?
ExtraHop’s Channel Sales team is growing! Our Security and Performance analytics platform that leverages wire data is disrupting the multi-billion dollar IT Operations Management and Network Traffic Analysis industries. We have enthusiastic customers who are coming back for more because our products work and support cool use cases. We offer strong comp plans, fair quotas, and the opportunity to work with other smart, hardworking people who are excited about creating the next great systems company in our market.
ExtraHop is searching for an experienced Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Global Systems Integrator (GSI) / Service Provider (SP) Solutions Engineer (Remote anywhere in the US) Reporting into the Director of Channel Sales Engineer, yet closely aligned with the VP of Channel Sales, MSP/SP Directors and regional sales teams for go-to-market planning with ExtraHop’s Top Strategic US partners. This is a Highly Visible, Top Tier Technical Business Sales Opportunity to guide and build an extensive and front running program in the Managed Detection and Response space with the leading NDR Vendor providing unmatched detection telemetry to the world’s top Managed Service Providers, Global SIs and Telco/SPs.
Travel will be required for various business needs, including:
- Meeting with MSP/GSI to plan & position ExtraHop solutions in conjunction with current service offerings as well as identifying areas for improvement across product and services offerings.
- Documenting and reporting to internal teams and ensuring communication back to partners in a timely fashion.
- Managing regional and national enablement plans.
- Lead and direct the enablement efforts within ExtraHop to better the MSP offering
- Identifying key champions at MSPs and GSIs and cultivate relationships
- Working with MSP Partners and GSIs on API integration, GTM Strategy, and
- Operationalization of ExtraHop offerings, Lab Testing
- Attending joint sales calls and closing deals
- Working with sales teams, customers and MSPs post close to ensure delivery.
- Follow up and manage through post sales escalations
- Attending occasional internal meetings
This individual will have great passion and a measurable track record of success selling and promoting complex IT solutions through MSPs, Service Providers and Systems integrators. This position will focus on growth via our existing Partners while recruiting and developing new ones that focus on Security and IT Operations solutions and services. To meet goals, this role requires strategic and business planning skills focused on revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
If you are a difference-maker who shares our passion for partnerships and is ready to participate in our rapid growth, we would like to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceed channel sales quota within ExtraHop’s defined plan and rules of engagement
- Effective enablement and communication -- functioning as a subject matter expert (SME) to communicate about ExtraHop products, solutions services, and competitive offerings to current and prospective partners, customers and providers
- Work with MSP/GSI/SPs to promote cooperative selling to their customers and prospects
- Collaborate with ExtraHop sales and marketing resources to generate new leads in qualified accounts, building pipeline to exceed sales objectives
- Actively participate and collaborate within the channel sales team -- including sharing creative ideas about programs, best practices, strategies, and incentives to drive Partner growth
- Provide regular reporting of activity and forecasting using Salesforce.com and our PRM system
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years experience of Sales Engineering /Solutions Architecture preferably representing enterprise data center solutions (security, networking, Public Cloud Networking) to MSPS, GSIs, and or SPs
- Demonstrated technical acumen to articulate ExtraHop's value proposition in a differentiated and compelling manner
- Proven relationships with key Executives and Sales leaders at MSPs, and Systems Integrators across the designated region -- security technology partners a major plus
- Networking, TCP/IP, Cloud and Network Security Background required.
- Working knowledge of API integrations preferred.
- Willingness to travel nationally
- Strong communication, organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong independent work ethic and experience working in startup culture
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated with the ability to work effectively from remote/home office
Cyberattackers have the advantage. ExtraHop is on a mission to help you take it back with security that can’t be undermined, outsmarted, or compromised. Our dynamic cyber defense platform, Reveal(x) 360, helps organizations detect and respond to advanced threats––before they compromise business operations. We apply cloud-scale AI to petabytes of traffic per day, performing line-rate decryption and behavioral analysis across all infrastructure, workloads, and data-in-flight. With complete visibility from ExtraHop, enterprises can detect malicious behavior, hunt advanced threats, and forensically investigate any incident with confidence.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits* to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP where applicable
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k with employer match or Pension where applicable
- Pet Insurance (US only)
- Generous Parental Leave
*Benefits outside of the US vary by region.
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability , HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cyber criminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?