Channel Sales Engineer - MENA
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform makes the world safer by protecting organizations, employees, and customers from the latest cyberthreats. It does this by providing a comprehensive platform with the latest security functionality, including security analytics; network detection and response (NDR); user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR). Learn how LogRhythm empowers companies to be security first at logrhythm.com.
LogRhythm is currently recruiting for a MENA Partner Sales Engineer whose responsibilities will include working within the presales team to promote and sell LogRhythm’s security products within a select group of business partners across the Middle East and North Africa. LogRhythm solutions are sold entirely with / through business partners and you will be responsible for supporting and helping a defined set of business partners grow their respective LogRhythm resell and managed service businesses. You will also be responsible for identifying potential new LogRhythm business partners that could accelerate our growth plans … your success in this role will directly contribute to the growth of the overall business in the region.
You will need to be extremely passionate about business partnerships, technically describing and designing the art-of-the-possible, have a desire to do your very best work (for which you will be very well rewarded), be a great team player and act with the utmost urgency without compromising the quality of your – and the teams - work. You’ll be relentless in helping your business partners find and win LogRhythm opportunities – facilitating their engagements with the LR field sales team – and be an advocate for these business partners within the wider LogRhythm business. You’ll constantly be encouraging your business partners to promote LogRhythm to get more referrals and deal registrations.
You should be extremely motivated to make your mark in this position and within LogRhythm. The emphasis for this role is on overachievement and exceeding your commitments to the business. We will invest in you and support you to ensure you have everything you need to be wildly successful. All we ask in return in that you throw all your energy, passion and intelligence into the role.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities.
- Work alongside the Partner Business Manager to own the LR enablement plan for Elite business partners and help them over-achieve on their resell business objectives and commitments
- Enable and assist our Partners on the development and delivery of LogRhythm product demonstrations to prospective customers and existing customers
- Enable and assist our partners in their ability to design complex solutions to meet the requirements of their customers
- Enable and assist our partners to provide customer implementation and support during proof of concepts and evaluations
- Ensure MSSPs are fully enabled and supported in successfully selling their LR based services through:
- assistance in the technical design of the MSSP offering
- retain and grow these strategic partners
- exceed discrete quota attainment targets for Managed Security Providers
- perform ongoing technical analysis and enablement of managed services partners to ensure they stay up-to-speed on the latest developments within the LogRhythm technology offerings.
- Identify recruit and develop partners based on partner strategic fit to the overall MENA territory plan
- Review new business partner applications with sales management
- Assist business partner sales teams with product information, opportunity management and customer calls
- Partner with Business Partner Leadership, Sales Managers & Technical Alliances to generate new business and increase current business through the specified partners
- Create and maintain business partner sales presentations with the Business Partner Manager (why partner with LR? How to be successful selling LR)
- Be knowledgeable of LogRhythm products, services, internal sales tools and methodologies, the marketplace and competitors
- Work with the Marketing team to drive marketing programs with key partners and ensure that activities tie back to a successful ROI
- Leverage LR MENA leadership to build multi-level relationships with business partners
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by leadership
- Reside in the Dubai, UAE
- Be a creative and dynamic thinker with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for designing the art-of-the-possible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills – plan and manage your time effectively to over deliver on your objectives (plan your work and work your plan)
- Bias for action and getting the work done (demonstrable work ethic)
- Drive for results (you can point to overachievement in previous roles or activities)
- Confident, composed and assured (polished in representing your organization). You are an ambassador for LR.
- 3+ years’ experience as either a direct Sales Engineer, Presales Engineer or Systems Engineer selling Enterprise Software.
- Knowledge and experience working with Enterprise Security Operations Centers (SOCs)
- Experience installing and working with windows, *NIX, and SQL
- Broad set of knowledge on cybersecurity technologies and platforms and the value they bring to organizations
- Some software and/or scripting experience (regex, powershell, etc) highly desirable
- Must have demonstrated experience working with customers and prospects to understand their technical challenges and requirements and to have effectively proposed desired solutions
- Self-motivated and constantly looking for ways to improve both product and process
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges
- SIEM Experience
- Industry certifications (i.e., CISSP, CCNA, MCP, MCSE, Security+, Network+)
- Understanding of compliance mandates and good practice guides, such as GDPR, GPG13, PCIDSS, ISO27001
- Experience in configuring and consuming logs from a variety of sources – network and security devices, operating systems and applications
LogRhythm is committed to diversity in its workforce. LogRhythm is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to gender, race, veteran, or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.