Uniphore, the leader in Conversational Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a Director of Channel Sales. In this position, you will generate new business through building a reseller and referral partner network in International BPO, ITES and SI companies which are focused on contact centers and/or manage existing Partner accounts to burndown committed partner spend ARR. You will work with the CX / Contact Center Automation experts and a hands-on business leader responsible for executing on all aspects of the business relationship with each partner including recruiting, qualifying, onboarding, selling “through the partner” and “to the partner”, pipeline reporting, win/loss reporting. You will also carry a dollar sales target and will work very closely with Uniphore’s Growth and Alliances team and Uniphore’s direct sales team.
You will be responsible for rapid market share gain by partnering with BPO, ITES and SI Companies in North America–Channel, Alliances & Partnership team works in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where innovative ideas and creative minds meet to drive significant market share through partner collaboration and field success. We are hiring the key North America based leader, who has worked in the BPO industry for a long time and has strong BPO Sales, Account Management, CX Solutioning, Partnership and Alliance experience to help drive the channel sales, grow Uniphore’s partner network and form strong alliances with BPOs which are focused on contact centers. You will also be working with the existing BPO partners to upsell Uniphore’s products in their existing client accounts.
You need to be a highly motivated team player with deep expertise working in a contact centers, automation, RPA and a flair for fast paced, cross-functional work environment. You should have the ability to establish broad senior level relationships. You should have a proven track record delivering results and getting things done. You should have deep relationships in BPO industry at the senior most levels, have strong business acumen, with the ability to make a notable impact within your first 90 days. You should be able to effectively communicate and build relationships with partners, sales and executive leaders in BPOs and contact centers.
Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including product development, product marketing, direct sales, alliances, marketing, legal,
operations. You will need to maintain a deep understanding of Uniphore technology offerings and articulate Uniphore’s propositions to channel partners and corporate enterprise clients. This individual will hold the accountability for achieving and exceeding the sales targets. This is a key and strategic role that requires a balance of strategy with a strong roll-up your sleeves and 'get it done' mentalit
- Manage the channel partners' go to market relationship, engagement strategy and alignment at all levels of Uniphore.
- Create and execute Go-to-Market plans that include target accounts/markets, sales strategies, collateral, sales playbooks, sales assets for each Channel Partner
- Establish QBR to monitor Success Metrics and KPIs
- Provide input to target market, territory, account and opportunity plans
- Work with enablement teams to provide training and enablement for respective channel partners as appropriate
- Establish and implement processes and guidelines appropriate to exchange information.
- Coordinate with and help to set priorities for technical pre and post sales resources
- Work with sales, marketing, and alliance leaders to generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets
- 15 -20 years of selling software/preferably SaaS to Contact Centers within BPOs
- Demonstrable track record of success in channels rationalization and strategic planning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in owning a sales quota with a track record of high achievement through two tier partner community
- Experience and ability to forecast sales on a weekly basis
- B.S. Degree, MBA preferred
- · High caliber, dynamic personality
- Able to think strategically and to translate into measurable actions
- Ability to travel frequently
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description