Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 12,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
About the role:
Aircall is looking for an outstanding Senior Channel Partner Manager to manage a portfolio of channel partners across our integrations ecosystem. As a Channel Partner Manager , you will be responsible for managing existing partner relationships, generating revenue for Aircall via our channel partners & their customers, and working in tandem with Channel Partner Acquisition Specialists to manage a pipeline of net new channel partners.
This role can be based in our New York City office (hybrid model work schedule: 3x/week onsite) or remotely in the United States.
What you'll do:
- Build and cultivate lasting, meaningful relationships with Aircall channel partner community, including SaaS SIs, agencies, and other consultants / resellers
- Build out and lead channel partnerships in the US
- Meet and exceed pipeline as well as revenue quota from your portfolio of channel partners
- Structure, negotiate and execute deals with prospective channel partners
- Participate in continuously improving our Channel Partner program and go-to-market strategy
- Understand our vision, solution, product roadmap, and go-to-market strategy and effectively communicate these to partner constituents
- Collaborate with our Sales, Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams to identify high value opportunities and create partner enablement content and infrastructure
- Prepare tailored presentation materials and conduct presentations/demos to accelerate channel partners acquisition and revenue
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study preferred
- 3 years or more experience in channel sales
- 3 years or more experience in the SaaS industry
- Creative and passionate about partnering; exceptional ability to develop relationships
- “Hunter” mindset with the ability to generate partner referral opportunities while also developing long-term partner relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel as needed (up to 20%)
- Sense of humor is a big plus!
Key traits we look for:
You are coachable, you are resilient, you are solution oriented coming to the table with great ideas, and you find the fun in a good challenge!
We will invest in you, as you invest in us. We believe that owning your growth and owning your success starts with you, but it's up to us to help provide the platform for learning, growing and building your career!
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨 Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, internet, and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.