In our journey to impact patients lives, we are looking for a Channel Partner Manager, LATAM. Be part of our mission to disrupt the healthcare and democratize the data driven medicine!
The Channel Partner Manager, LATAM is responsible for helping our Regional and Territory Managers develop and execute sales strategies to maximize business with local channel partners. Other key responsibilities are creating partner-centric plans to cultivate solid relationships and ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue. Market trends and observations will be communicated to the product development and local management team.
- Help our regional and territory sales managers develop and execute sales strategies to maximize business with local channel partners.
- Initiate and cultivate strong relationships with channel partners to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue
- Be passionate about the value proposition and the Service of the company.
- Encourage teamwork within the sales team and be an example by providing overall guidance to newly recruited salespeople
- Be willing to manage more than 15 distributors along with the internal processes, and weekly reports including opportunities pipelines.
- Analyze sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective and propose strategies to the Regional and Territory Sales Manager.
- Gather knowledge about the needs and current situation of every channel partner and systematically document them in the CRM. You will also manage and track all sales opportunities through the CRM.
- He/she will take charge of organizing sales and technical trainings with the help of SMEs and Product Management Team.
- He/she has active communication with the LATAM Sales Coordinator to be aware of PO’s, revenue and invoicing status.
- He/She monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Willing to travel at least 40% of his/her time to meet distributors face-to-face and spends most of the remaining time in organizing and structuring his/her partner sales activities.
- Higher Degree, ideally in Life Science or Business Administration
- Channel partner management (3 years)
- Marketing (2 years)
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Spanish
- Microsoft Office and CRM
- Communication / Competent presentation skills
- Organization / CRM Experience
- Success oriented
- A flexible, friendly and international working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
Location: Colombia (Remote)
Start Date: ASAP (or as agreed)
Contract type: Permanent, full-time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.