Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
About the role:
Aircall is looking for an outstanding Channel Partner Manager to help build and develop our Channel Partner program across our integrations ecosystem. As a full cycle Partner Manager, you will be responsible for recruiting new channel partners, managing existing partner relationships, and generating revenue for Aircall via our channel partners & their customers.
What you'll do:
- Partner Recruitment:
- Sourcing, acquisition, and activation of new, high-value channel partners
- Manage a pipeline of inbound partner leads
- Work hand-in-hand with our Partner Account Managers to leverage the relationships we have with our integration partners to access their channel partner network
- Partner Management:
- Manage a portfolio of existing partner accounts
- Onboard new channel partners sourced from system integrators, resellers, consultancies, and agencies in the ecosystems of Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk and our fast growing eCommerce partnerships
- Drive aggressive growth for our North America Channel team through consistent, thoughtful partner engagement strategies
- Build & maintain monthly engagement cadences with existing partners to keep Aircall top of mind and encourage constant pipeline growth
- Program Logistics:
- Work closely & consistently with other Channel Partner Managers to align on campaigns
- Become an expert at presenting the Aircall platform, software integrations, and the value of our Partner program to help our partners achieve their business goals, while continuously working on improving how we reach out to and recruit new partners
- Host partner engagement activities including lunch & learns, co-marketing campaigns, webinars, etc.
- Work cross functionally with our Sales and Customer Success teams to insure a seamless experience for our new partners and their clients
What you'll bring:
- 3 years or more of experience in sales or partnerships in a fast-growing startup environment
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred but not required
- Experience within a sales or partnerships team that meets and exceeds their goals consistently
- Ambitious, consistent, & willing to try multiple avenues to find the just right solution
- Strong organizational skills and fluency with software tools to organize our partner acquisition and lead generation efforts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with HubSpot | Salesforce | Zendesk Agency Partners, CRM/Ecomm Implementation Companies, CRM/Ecomm Consultants is a HUGE bonus!
- Willingness to travel as needed (up to 20%)
- Ability to speak business French is also a HUGE bonus due to some Canadian French partners of ours (40 percent of partner portfolio)
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, commuter and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.