Channel Account Manager at KnowBe4 (Tampa Bay, FL)
Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area. #ZR
The Channel Account Manager is responsible for onboarding new partners, developing relationships and growing revenue.
- Ensure channel partners are enabled and engaged in selling and deploying KnowBe4 with their clients, in order to maximize revenue yield per partner
- Work with strategic accounts and help them develop a marketing plan with clear objectives, for our mutual success
- Understand the organizational structure of strategic accounts
- Meet/exceed revenue objectives
- Proactively provide partner feedback that can be utilized for future product enhancements and product development
- Add new customers & resellers within territory
- Build company credibility, brand value, and trust with your partners and their prospective customers
- Gain knowledge, insight and understanding from key decision-makers regarding customer needs and challenges
- Self-manage the number of partners and customers in your pipeline in order to meet or exceed monthly sales volume requirements
- Participate in sales and channel development strategies to assist the company in optimizing information related to the industry and customer needs
- Maintain accurate SFDC records of opportunities and contacts while providing routine communication about KnowBe4 products, programs, offers, and promotions
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- 3-5 years of sales experience (exceeding quota on a consistent basis), Channel Sales Preferred
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate sales aptitude while being assertive, persistent, consultative, and comfortable working in a highly results oriented company
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical, strategic mindset, and negotiation skills
- Persuasive communication skills accompanied with the ability to gain a quick understanding of the needs and pain points of channel partners
- Passionate about business and willing to go the extra mile
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.