Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
The Channel Account Executive is responsible for achieving sales goals by successfully identifying, developing and supporting Latch Channel Partners within an assigned territory. The Channel Account Executive position reports to the Director of Channel and Field Sales.
- Facilitate onboarding of new Latch Channel Partners through a robust training process
- Proactively recruit new Latch Channel Partners that will deliver an exceptional Latch experience for our customers and stimulate incremental demand with their customers
- Meet or exceed sales targets and strategic objectives within assigned territory
- Support project coordination efforts by applying channel strategy based on project and market dynamics
- Develop and execute on robust Latch Channel Partner account plans through a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives
- Manage potential channel conflict by fostering communication internally and externally, and with adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Manage incoming project leads and drive support through our Latch Channel Partners
- Team with the Latch Corporate Sales team to facilitate new sales and support existing accounts
- Manage the involvement of corporate resources, including operations, corporate sales, marketing and management resources in order to foster a partners’ development and success
- Conduct joint sales call with Latch Channel Partners to model Latch selling process
- Maintain data integrity on Latch Channel Partners and sales activity through CRM system
- Manages Latch Channel Partner Certification process
- Drive compliance with Latch Channel Partner agreements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 Years of experience supporting distribution sales in the access control industry
- Experience providing product and sales training
- Ability to travel on a weekly/monthly basis – 60% travel
- CRM Management
- Highly collaborative and capable of working effectively as part of a team
- Strong understanding of the construction process – Constructions Specifications Institute CDT or CCPR credentials preferred
- Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Commands respect via intelligence, knowledge, humility
- Innovative. Ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 400+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Latch has over 100 employees and is subject to OSHA guidelines that require all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Applicant Privacy Notice