Reibus is looking for a Carrier Sales Representative who will be responsible for actively sourcing carrier capacity to fulfill our customers' shipping needs. This role will serve as the carrier's primary point of contact and will work strategically to onboard and drive utilization of carrier partners. If you are excited to develop mutually beneficial relationships that will serve our customers and carriers and for the opportunity to benefit financially from the increased utilization of the carriers within your portfolio, this is a great fit for you! Reibus values and trains its employees and ensures that they have all the tools necessary to drive success. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things, and take chances.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own the sourcing strategy: Plan and operationalize new carrier sourcing initiatives in specific regional markets intended to support key areas of service, growth, and margin.
- Shepherd our brand: Embody our values and build trust with our carrier network ensuring that we uphold our commitment to service to them as well as our customers.
- Enable Logistics Sales and Service : Ability to independently manage and prioritize your work streams, based on impact and urgency of your team's bandwidth and customer needs.
- Build a Network: Prospect new carriers based on existing and potential shipment opportunities in order generate a book of regular and trusted capacity
- Support Go-to-Market efforts : Capture carriers' available equipment in Reibus developing technology to enable match of booked freight to carrier capacity and grow carrier utilization.
- Provide Capacity: Cover customer and marketplace freight through your carrier network as well as inbound and outbound call activity
- Capture Value: Negotiate the best possible rate with the covering carrier to maximize profit
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Carrier focus: Resolute focus on needs of our carrier partners. Views problems through both carrier and customer's lens, basing decisions and prioritization around their needs.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to leverage carrier relationships and customer needs to create value for all parties involved
- Drive and follow-through : Strong bias to action, organization, and learning, especially when faced with unique challenges and opportunities
- Agility : Resourceful, resilient, and proactive in fast-paced environments. Able to seamlessly alternate between various tasks and roll with the punches when things change.
- Collaboration : Assertive with humility-able to lead change in a positive way, and always professional under pressure whether engaging with clients or colleagues.
- 1+ year of experience in working with shippers in the freight/logistics industry preferred
- 1+ year of experience in Flatbed sales, operations, account management, or similar functions preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment startup environment
- Supporting a growing global organization
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that? For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can't get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn't great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you'll experience it for yourself. We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
- Our culture: The company values are at the core of today's decisions and our vision for the future.
- Paid-to-Live policy: It's not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
- The "Not-An-Employee Handbook:" Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you're the right fit, inspiring.
- "Be an adult:" This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
- Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn't about checking a box or maintaining our corporate image, it stems from our commitment to creating a sense of belonging. We find and help grow individuals from all walks of life. We learn from each other's beliefs and celebrate the differences that power our learning. We ensure fairness and respect in the way we treat our people.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected]