InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Business Development Representative to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Business Development team is an extremely collaborative, fast paced, and enthusiastic group responsible for sourcing pipeline for our Account Executives. We're always thinking about how to bring success to the team, improve and iterate on the process and have a great time together while working extremely hard to achieve the goals ahead!
What you'll do:
- Build a sales pipeline, both individually and in collaboration with extended teams (account executives, marketing, support, etc)
- Prospect into target accounts to identify decision makers and conduct discovery calls
- Develop, test and deploy outbound messaging to identify qualified opportunities
- Build on and establish relationships with prospects through outbound efforts
- Partner with our Account Executive teams to prove value and problem solve for customers
What you'll bring:
- 1+ years of business development or full cycle sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- High degree of comfort speaking with prospects via phone and email
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Desire to learn and adapt (Proven track record of ability to learn and adapt in fast-paced environment)
- Consummate multi-tasker who can wear multiple hats
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.