Who We Are: M-Files is an award-winning, next generation intelligent information management platform. We offer a truly international community that is centered around ambitious goals and working together to achieve them. M-Files is making waves in the large and growing market for Intelligent Information Management Solutions. M-Files has achieved tremendous year-over-year growth and is recognized a leader by Gartner and Forrester. M-Files is a global company with 500+ employees, 8,000+ customers with offices worldwide.
M-Files' Enterprise Intelligent Management Information Solutions transform how businesses manage, secure and share information with a unique metadata-powered approach that organizes and processes content based on what it is, rather than where it resides. Thousands of businesses in over 100 countries use M-Files on-premise, in the cloud or in hybrid environments.
M-Files is seeking an experienced Business Development Representative to support our rapid growth. This role will report to the Global Business Development Manager. The BDR team plays a critical role within the M-Files sales and marketing organization for the focus on generating demand and qualified pipeline for new business. The BDR will communicate the M-Files value proposition by actively prospecting, responding to and carefully managing marketing qualified leads, articulating our unique value proposition, overcoming client objections, and setting qualified meetings for sales.
The ideal candidate thrives in an ever-evolving organization and possess a high emotional IQ. You take pride in your craft by being able to skillfully listen actively, disarm, persuade and you love the hunt! You are a dynamic self-starter and problem solver with attention to detail. You can juggle multiple tasks with ease, know how to drive execution without being pushy, and can clearly envision a path to completion through a series of obstacles.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Actively prospecting for target accounts to uncover latent demand
- Follow up on inbound leads generated by Marketing
- Build working relationships and trust with account executives to reach common goals
- Achieve or exceed monthly individual KPIs and metrics (includes daily activity goals)
- Present and articulate the M-Files value proposition to prospects
- Provide comprehensive and clear briefs to the Account Execs when a meeting is set.
- Potential travel to relevant team events and conferences semi-yearly/yearly
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; preferably in business, sales, communications or marketing.
- 1-3 years of experience in business development, sales or related field.
- Strong prospecting skills and the confidence to make cold calls, ask for referrals, & seek new leads
- Highly self-motivated, disciplined and driven.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and tools preferred: i.e., Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, Outlook etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with public speaking experience
- Demonstrates ability to understand technology solutions and communicate the benefits to our clients
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- Looking to start/grow your career in a truly international company
We are a global company with Finnish roots and with our own product that we are greatly proud off!
By joining M-Files, you will get the opportunity to contribute to our success and growth, while developing your own expertise. Our team is fun, and our solutions are changing the market!
Our guiding principles of "Make it happen", "Help others", and "Love customers" are highlighted through our daily actions as a team. Transparent communication and outstanding team spirit were listed as our strengths in our M-Filer Experience survey last fall.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to contribute to our success and growth locally and globally
- Experienced and motivated team ready to help you develop your expertise both as a training specialist and as a software expert
- Opportunity to collaborate with peers in global regions
- Inclusive and dynamic culture (virtual and in-person)
- International team of top performers
- Flexible work/life balance
- Remote working environment (possible)
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (PTO, 401K, Health Insurance, etc.)