Business Development Representative at PerformLine
PerformLine is a leading provider of compliance technology that empowers leaders with one platform to mitigate regulatory risk across major sales and marketing channels, including the web, calls, messages, emails, documents, and social media. PerformLine automates the path to discover, monitor, mitigate, and report on compliance risks and ensure brand safety. The PerformLine SaaS platform features full workflow capabilities, real-time analytics, remediation, monitoring, and archiving, while providing clients with significant time and cost savings by automating compliance activities across channels and departments.
Come as you are. PerformLine is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable experience for all.
Our mission is to empower compliance leaders with the technology and knowledge to ensure their organization and partners provide transparent and accurate information to consumers across any channel.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be the top of PerformLine’s sales funnel and generate meaningful conversations with key accounts.
- Bring enthusiasm and energy to the sales team on a daily basis.
- Be an expert in the industries that you’re selling into to help find opportunities to introduce PerformLine as a solution to their marketing compliance problems.
- Be a key part of a winning team
WHAT YOU BRING
- 0 - 2 years of Sales experience
- Coachability - you seek out coaching and mentorship from industry leaders with decades of sales experience
- A results oriented mentality, where you can learn, grow and adjust to achieve desired results.
- Excited about a high volume, commission based, outbound sales environment
- Strong interpersonal and written skills that allow for effective communication both internally and with prospects
- Organizational skills to manage your time to meet and exceed your KPI’s
- A commitment to personal growth to develop your scales and personal skills
WHO YOU ARE
- Coachable, curious, and intelligent
- Self-motivated, team player comfortable in a quota-driven start-up environment
- Track record of earning success through hard work and determination
- Energetic and engaging personality
- Genuine love of interacting with all types of people, all day long
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to thrive amidst ambiguity as needed
- Default to thoughtful, humble, empathetic, respectful, and calm communication
- Never create drama and never operates with an adversarial attitude
This is only intended to be advertised in areas where it complies to state and local law.
PerformLine participates in E-Verify.
Proof of covid vaccination or an approved exemption is required within 30 days of offer.