Are you looking to launch your career in sales in the fast-paced tech industry? This role is your opportunity to start your journey in the world of enterprise software sales. We’ll provide you with continuous training and sales mentorship to help you on your way to success.
What will you be doing?
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), your role is to find and create new sales opportunities via prospecting and conducting cold outreach. You’ll identify organizations’ current and future IT challenges to help match AvePoint products and support services to those needs. If you’re driven and eager to hit the ground running with your sales career, as well as learn about the corporate landscape, then we want to hear from you!
Story of My Life: Jefferson, Business Development
Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching, identifying, and qualifying potential customer organizations and prospects
- Positioning AvePoint effectively to facilitate a high conversion of leads to qualified pipeline opportunities by executing and communicating effective product and solution based messaging
- Working with sales account executives to help prospect their territories
- Recording accurate customer data into our CRM system
OK, I'm interested... is this the job for me?
We look for people who value agility, passion and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best for our customers, partners, team, and you.
To be successful in this role, you need to be a self-motivated, out-of-the-box thinker with the ability to understand what a customer needs and articulate how AvePoint can help. You are also a team player who thrives on working collaboratively with both internal and external teams.
Other qualities you’ll need to be a fit for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior cold calling experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A positive attitude
- Plenty of initiative
- A persuasive manner
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills
- The ability to think on your feet
- A hunger to learn
- An ability to understand technical concepts and convey them to customers
Check out our careers blog for content on our people, culture, and workplace!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AvePoint promotes and maintains a drug-free workplace.