Business Development Representative at Everbridge (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:41 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Everbridge, a fast-growing global leader in SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise security solutions that Keep People Safe and Businesses Running, is scaling its team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs).
This position plays an integral role to our sales org by partnering closely with outside sales reps to successfully turn qualified opportunities into successful sales deals- by qualifying key prospects in verticals within the fastest-growing segments of the Internet –SaaS and the Cloud.
The ideal candidate thinks outside the box, asks great questions, and is eager and passionate to work within an open-environment that facilitates collaboration, partnership, and growth; and acts as a launching pad to enterprise-level, cloud-based security sales.
What you'll do:
- Respond to and develop marketing leads into qualified sales meetings.
- Call on predefined customer’s lists to generate new sales pipeline opportunities.
- Ability to develop a ‘Why Everbridge, Why Now’ proposition for each prospect interaction & close cooperation with the sales team to identify and follow up on new leads/opportunities and all other inbounds.
- Partner with sales and marketing to identify ongoing goals and needs; work to structure regionalized strategies to capitalize on opportunities.
- Nurture CRM database according to Account Executive/Account Manager sales strategies to qualify prospects and initiate a warm hand off.
- Leverage and expand both account and contact base; will include networking within as well as researching states and organizations to develop additional leads for prospective clients.
What you'll bring:
- 1+ years or equivalent experience in a co-op, internship, or other.
- Must be motivated, methodical, optimistic and competitive.
- Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
More Information on Everbridge
Everbridge operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Burlington, MA, New York, NY, Lansing, MI, Pasadena, CA and San Francisco, CA. Everbridge was founded in 2022. It has 1437 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 15 open jobs at Everbridge, click here.
Read Full Job Description